RECKONER RETRO MUAY THAI SHORTS
If you’ve put in the hard work, you look forward to the day of reckoning – when your skills will be put to the test. Whether in preparation, or on that day, the Anthem Athletics® RECKONER Muay Thai shorts will work as hard as you do. Featuring a retro-style (mid-thigh cut, mesh side panels, low-profile waistband) and the most advanced finishing process on the market today, they are optimized for Muay Thai, Kickboxing and Boxing training and competition. Afterwards? Just toss them in the wash. That’s right; no more dry cleaning or hand washing.
ABOUT ANTHEM ATHLETICS®
We create high-performance athletic apparel and equipment for combat sports and functional fitness including MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kickboxing, Jiu Jitsu, Submission Grappling, Pankration, Krav Maga, WOD and CrossFit training. Our products are designed, developed and tested for the highest level of athletic competition. If you have any questions regarding any of our products (e.g. sizing, fit, style, etc.), please email or message us.
THE ANTHEM ATHLETICS® DIFFERENCE
Because we don’t pay for celebrity endorsements, we are able to create and sell ultra-high quality performance apparel and equipment at a price 25 – 50% lower than other high-quality brands. We focus on and pay for what performs; it’s that simple.
30 DAY, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We believe we have created some of the top performing combat sports performance gear on the market today. We stand by our products 100%. If you are not satisfied for your purchase for any reason, we offer a 30 day, money-back guarantee.
- Ultra high-grade, lightweight, tear-resistant, performance micro-fiber – fully machine washable – no more hand washing
- Mid-thigh length, aggressive side splits with wide leg openings to maximize range of motion
- Low-profile, stretch elastic waistband with drawstring for optimal fit and comfort
- Fully sublimated logos and graphics that will not crack or peel
- 100% performance focused, no-nonsense artwork and packaging – pay for what really matters